Here's a quick and easy way to ramp up your energy and connect to your inner self.
In our fast paced world, we tend to run on empty. Empty of the vital life energy that is so important to our well-being. We burn the candle at both ends and then wonder at the end of the day why we are wiped out!
Just recently with Quantum Physics and advanced technology we are beginning to understand what ancient healers for thousands of years have known. We are energy beings. Our molecules are moving constantly and vibrating at a tremendous rate. When they are flowing in harmony all is good. It gives us power to live our lives.
For thousands of years, healers of the East have been aware of energy channels running through our bodies. Through the years they worked with this energy and discovered ways to open and help this energy flow freely.
The main energy vortexes of the body are the seven chakras. They run down the center of our bodies. They are the circular vortexes of energy that are on seven different points on the spinal column. They connect to various organs and glands within our body and are primarily responsible for distributing the life energy of our system.
The signs that your chakras could be blocked include difficulty concentrating, sleep problems, feeling helpless, not being able to express yourself, feeling disconnected, tired, etc. Energy needs to flow freely.
Root Chakra (Muladhara)
- The Root Chakra is the foundation.
- It is the base and located at the bottom of of the spine.
- When is is open you feel secure, calm and anchored in your world.
Sacral Chakra (Svadhishthana)
- The Sacral Chakra is the center of your creative energy.
- It is located in the middle of the abdomen, roughly two inches below the belly button.
- When it is open you feel inspired by life. You are more open to the changes of life and more able to roll with the flow of life.
Solar Plexus Chakra (Manipura)
- The Solar Plexus Chakra is the "personal power" chakra.
- It is located around the stomach area.
- When it is open you feel that all is good with you life, and that you are in the flow of life.
Heart Chakra (Anahata)
- The Heart Chakra is connected to your capacity for love and compassion in all their forms.
- It is located directly above the heart.
- When it is open you are able to be emotionally open to others. You also feel a deep sense of peace.
Throat Chakra (Vishuddha)
- The Throat Chakra regulates your self-expression in all senses. It influences how authentically you convey your deepest self to the world.
- It is located in the middle of the throat.
- When it is open you speak your truth to the world.
Third Eye Chakra (Ajan)
- The Third Eye Chakra determines to your intuition. It aids your alignment with the Universe, and your ability to see the bigger picture in your life.
- It is located in the center of your brow.
- When it is open you trust your gut feelings and plan according to your greatest goals.
Crown Chakra (Sahasrara)
- The Crown Chakra is connected to your spiritual connectivity.
- It is located at the top of your head. It is vital in creating a life you love and attaining a feeling of peace with the world.
Now that we know of the Chakras and what they represent, what can be done?
- Find a a quiet place away from the flow of your life.
- Get comfortable.
- Take three slow breathes.
- Slowly start at the first Chakra.
- Place your attention there.
- As you slowly breath, feel the energy moving in and out of this place.
- Use your intuition to feel the wonderful energy.
- Take time don't feel rushed.
- Use this time to connect with yourself.
Our bodies work hard, we need to take this time to appreciate how it works for us. You can slowly work you way up the Charkas or stay on one. Enjoy this time for yourself!
If you feel that your chakras could be out of alignment, call or text me to schedule your chakra alignment session today. It's amazing how quickly we can bring your energy back into balance so you can have the energy to power your life!
Diane L. Sonne